Electrocuted. Having pain in neck, back, numbness in fingers, short term memory loss, double vision. Suggestions?

I was electrocuted in 2008 by high voltage they told me 3 phase 240v I was on top of a 8 ladder and fell hit the top left back portion of my head. I had severe burns on right hand and a very large bruise on my inner left upper arm. I was unconscious for a while they said I didnt even know my own name or where I was I dont remember the whole weekend For the first month I had really hard time sleeping still treating that issue, I have had really bad neck,upper back, pain, numbness in right thumb ,index,middle fingers and with a closed fist these fingers fall asleep, on left hand I have same issue with pinkie,ring and middle finger. I have short term memory loss still to this day, I studder sometimes which I never did before, my thoughts are very slow and If I am in conversation I loose my place or even forget what I am talking about. My eye site in right eye has dramatically changed after accident and now I dont know if it is my (37age) but my left eye is getting bad now. but my eye doctor says I have 20/20 in left and 20/25 in right I cant read watch tv or look at certain things with both eyes open otherwise I see double (side by side). I have very low energy very lethargic no motivation. Now I found out my signal from pituitary gland almost non existent. About six months ago I started to get trimmers in right hand when trying to write. There are several other issues I have not listed, but after the accident I was diagnosed with a mild brain injury I went to my local neurologist and he was surprised to see I was back he thought I was fully healed. I am looking for any and all doctors who have experience in this matter (treatment of electric shock with head injury ) What symptoms have you seen also the duration of the symptoms what else can I expect to happen. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013