Electrical pain, hot and cold sensations, pins and needle sensations in the foot. See a foot specialist or neurologist?

Hi, I think I have a problem related to peripheral nerves in my foot . Symptoms include electrical pain, hot and cold sensations, pins and needles sensation... Not too sure if it is more likely to be Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome , Peripheral Neuropathy or something else. My question is: what specialist should I go to? A foot specialist or a neurologist? I went to the GP who didn t refer me to anyone, just prescribed me painkillers and anti-inflammatory when I described the pain.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012