Electric shock sensation in chest and arms. Have RSD. Inter-related?

i been having electric shock sensation on my chest and arms been going on for about a year, will i had two surgery in January on my arm for ulnar nerve transposition and carpal tunnel release. The ulnar nerve transposition didn t work now I have RSD on my littie finger and my ring finger and as well as my arm and shoulder, could the electric shock sensation has anything to do with my RSD. the electric shock only happen when I am resting and getting ready for bed. I still have numbnes, tingling , and now lots of burning, my symptoms are now worse. please help Jo
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012