Electric shock feeling in back, neck and head. Triggered by coughing or sneezing. What is it?

Hi, occasionaly over the last couple of weeks i have got a weird sensation from doing a few different things. It feels like a fast / sudden vibration or some kind of electric shock that runs from the upper part of my back, up through my neck and then to the top of my head. Acts such as coughing, sneezing or exhalling air quickly seem to be the main things that trigger this feeling. I first noticed it playing basketball a couple of weeks back and thought that maybe it had something to do with me back because it was such a hard vibration feel. I decided to do some quick sprints and some jumping and quickly realised that this did not trigger this sensation. A bit of a weird one for you but it kind of freaks me out a little.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012