Elbowed in the mouth, tooth cut through lip, small bubble on lip, liquid discharge on popping. Treatment?

I had gotten elbowed in the mouth playing basketball my tooth went through my lip and it has partially scared over and under it was a little bubble of blood that had dried up. Well I guess the bubble erupted creating a hole in the scab if you will, and liquid has been seeping out the little hole for about 2 hours now what should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Hello.Take first aid treatment at a local clinic/paramedic.You will need suturing to halt the bleeding and help healing.Tetanus shot is a must.Antibiotics and pain killers would be prescribed.Once the area heals completely,scar revision will have to be considered.