Elbow pain where nail end projecting, joint pain in fingers. Taking calcium

I am 43yr old female, had an ORIF with Sq. nail fixation for Gr.1 open fracture right forearm #BB lower third on june 29-2012. Long arm cast was removed after 5weeks & xray was taken & the doctor asked me to keep slab with bandage for 1 more month.I am still with the same & I have pain on the elbow joint where the nail end is projecting if hits, thumb movement is tight & as I didn t started to do exercises I have joint pain in my fingers & while lifting my hands. please tell me what I have to do as my next appointment with the doctor is after 2 weeks. I am taking only calcium tabs what about antiinflammatory .
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012