Elbow injury, tingling and swollen fingers. Red thumb, blood spots on forearm. Any ideas?

Two weeks ago I hit my elbow really hard. I had tingling and swollen fingers and a bit of a swollen elbow but the swelling all went away within a day or two and it felt ok. Now it has swollen up again for no real reason I can think of and last night I had to help lift a rather large item and it wasn t too bad but straight after my thumb turned really red like bruised? I also have what looks like a few blood spots on my forearm too.......? Any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  65 Awaiting Answer