Elbow injury, swollen, hurts to touch, arm numbness. What is this?

Hi, I was wrestling with a friend about 3 weeks ago and I fell right on my elbow . The next morning it was so swollen that it looked like a big tumor protruding from my elbow. It hurt to extend my elbow but didnt hurt too bad to touch. It was almost black from bruising and puffy. Now 3 weeks later it still looks like I have a tumor on my elbow and it is still puffy. It also seers with pain if I hit it on something and hurts a little to extend it. Other than that I feel no pain but my arm will feel numb sometimes. Any idea what this is?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012