Elbow injury, severe pain, hand swelling, sleeplessness. Taking keflex, bacitracin. Diagnosed with mrsa. Advise?

Hi Dr,
I injured my elbow 3 weeks ago on a bicycle.. then 2 weeks later I have severe pain swelling on elbow arm and hand.. The ER DR. put me on Keflex and Bacitracin. and said it was myrsa. It has been 5 days now and yesterday Wed, I re injured the spot on my elbow hitting it against the door letting my dog in.. It broke open and bleed for a good 2 hours and now the bone in my elbow is so sore I cant move it and have received no sleep since.. what is your advice.. ps.. I went to the family clinic yesterday and she told me it was a just a cut and want to bandage it.. It is not its swollen sore and painful..
Thanks for your help,
Lisa Mayo
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013