Elbow injury, pain on picking things up, spraying from bottle, forearm, upper arm, wrist pain. Treatment?

I hit my elbow when passing through a doorway about two months ago. When the pain did not go away I had an x-ray that was normal . The pain is still there and does not seem to be getting any better. It hurts to pick things up, to do simple things like spray a spray bottle and normal everyday things. The pain seems to be in the forearm and upper arm as well as the bone I hit, and it is even sometimes in my wrist , making my whole are weak and pretty useless. What do I do to get rid of the pain?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012