Elbow injury, nerve damage, swelling in forearm. Will magnetic elbow support therapy wrap help?

hi about a year ago i fell and hit the back of my elbow on piece of steel it was only early this year the doc found out that i had damage the nerve and did a left cubital tunnel release surgery in march but to day am still have pain in the same spot some swelling in the forearm plus in the figures and some tingling there too also was on therapy but the doc stop it i saw some bands do u think they could help Magnetic Elbow Support Therapy Wrap and Pro Band Sports Pro Band BandIT Arm Band
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012