Elbow in pain after shoveling, soreness, hard lump visible. What is it?

after shoveling snow & ice for 2 hours,i noticed my right elbow really hurt,naturally. thinking it was just sore,the following morning i awoke to find my right hand had swollen to twice the size of my left hand,and noticed a hard lump on the top part of my elbow,nothing underneath.. it has been about a week and the lump and pain are still there,and is now shooting down my arm into the hand that swelled up. what could i have done? then again,what should i do,and what do you think in your professional opinion?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  307 Awaiting Answer