Elbow fracture, physical therapy causing bruising and pain. What is causing this?

Hello. Recently my daughter fractured her elbow involving the growth plate. After one week they removed her cast and started physical therapy . Since starting therapy her elbow is increasingly bruising and she is still in quite a bit of pain. Tonight and all day today she has been complaining that she keeps feeling this random shocking sensation or sharp pain all of the sudden. Could you tell me what may be causing this? She is due to see her orthopedic doc on Friday. Thank you. Lori
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012