Elbow and wrist injury, pelvis injury, head injury and indentation. Skull fracture?

Hi. A month ago i fell 13foot onto concrete. I smashed my elbow and wrist both of which had to be operated on. I also broke my pelvis in two places. The acetabulum and pubis ramis. I also hit my head and had a large bump and bruise but this was said to be fine. A month on my gead is indented and still very painful at times. Could a small fracture of skull be missed or any ideas? I also get double vision in my left eye.(the side all theinjuries are/were on)
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Having an indentation in the head and a double vision in the affected eye is suggestive of an internal head injury. This needs to be investigated as there might have been a damage to some extra ocular muscles causing the symptoms.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal