Elbow and throat injury, loss of voice, pain, internal swelling. Cure for injury?

I was just wrestling with my kids and my 31 lb daughter fell directly elbow first into my throat while I was on my back, followed by my 45lb son doing the same! It took the wind out of me and a couldn t speak for a minute or two. My voice still sounds funny, little bit of pain, just feels very swollen internally.. Is thus something I have yo have checked out?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
you should get an ent consultation done .
He can examine you and can get done a Flexible fiber optic naso-pharyngo-laryngoscopy. This can show from nose to vocal cords , and if there is any disease then it can be seen and treated accordingly.
Till then you should take ---
anti inflammatory medicines
Take voice rest
In doubt do reply