Ejaculation problem, feeling of sperms hitting a brick wall during climax causing lightheadedness. Have one testicle post cancer, had very high sex drive. How can I boost up sex life?

hi plz could you help me, my husband is experiencing some difficulty with ejaculation , he had testicular cancer back in 2007 an only has 1 testicle now, but as he comes to climax he says it feels like his sperms hitting a brick wall, this makes him very light headed an sick, its affecting our sex life as is drive is no where near how it used to be which was high, at first i thought it was me and he d been playing away from home and got an sti but now i now its becoming a problem, he s never had this problem before this is a recent problem is there anything he can take to help boost is sex life an help with the ejaculation many thanks michelle
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012