Ejaculation problem & chest pain after taking urimax. Substituted with flotral & stablon. Side effects?

hi...i m 25 yrs old guy took urimax 0.2 twice a day for about 6 months or may be above. i started feeling its side effects about 3 months back but couldn t able to find causes for these side effects. yesterday i found that its urimax 0.2 mg which is adversely effecting my ejaculation and also i feel weak and there is also pain in my chest . i concern to my dr. today and he suggested me flotral 10 mg 1 tab at bed time instead of urimax 0.2 and tab.stablon 12.5 mg twice a day. stablon is suggested for 1 month. i want to know whether these tab. can cause any side effects and i am especially concern about my ejaculation. whether these tab.s effect my ejaculation?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012