Ejaculation problem. Had left testis injury, prescribed unani medication. Will cause infertility?

i m sam, 28 years old got married on 6th oct 2011. when i was 15 years old, i fell on the ground and hit on my left testis. i went to the doctor with my father, doctor has examine my testis & told my father that he has lost his left testis & it should be removed immediately. but i was taken to unani physician, he has given unani medicine for 2 months with that my left testis melts completely without removing it. 20days before i did semen analysis , report is absolutely normal.But i am suffering from severe ejaculatory problems, can i become FATHER. Please help
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012