Ejaculation on talking to a girl, regular nightfall, have pain in legs and back after intercourse. What could the problem be?

hello sir i have a big problem from many days i can say from many months that if i talk to any girl are to my girl friend on mobile my sperm come out automatically and if i watch any sex movie are at least a romantic kiss the water comes out and in a week 2 to 3 times night fall happens and my size also not increasing the size is very small and ones i have done sex with my g,f after that my back and my legs are paining too much i just can express woh i felling that whole night next year my marriage is fixed so can u please help me out what is my actually problem what should i doo and how is my future life and if i married who is my married life iam waithing for u r answer thanking you sir
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your descriptions. I suggest you not to worry much. Ejaculation on talking to a girl is not actual ejaculation. It is just lubrication. It happens to every man. Nothing to worry.

Night fall happens because body want to eject the excess sperm. You are very romantic and sensual. Your body produces excess sperm and body want to release it. Body finds the easy path and that is night fall. again nothing to worry.

Size of penis is not at all a matter of concern. Even a 2 inch penis (erect) can satisfy a woman and you definitely have it. Again nothing to worry.

I can assure you that these conditions are not at all harmful to your marital life. You will enjoy it. All these are unnecessary thoughts. The pain is not actually there. You are anxious and therefore the pain is in thoughts.

You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care, www.healthcaremagic.com.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.