Ejaculation on stomach, washed immediately, taken I-pill. Pregnancy possibility?

hello sir.. i dint have any sexual intercourse but i rubbed my penis on my wifes vagina on the surface .. my penis was not wet .. later ejaculation was done on her stomach and it was washed immeadiatly .. she was asking me .. if while washing as the water flows down is there any possibilty of the sperms to enter into the vagina .. after around 40 hours she took IPILL .. is there any chance for her to get pregnant ..?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have ejaculated a semen on abdomen of your wife and both of you are worried about it may result into pregnancy.Do not worry it requires semen to be ejaculated deep in to vagina for conception.There is no chance of your wife to get pregnancy .