Ejaculation of excess amount of precum than usual post intake of Addreall, even when penis is soft. Cause?

Ever since I started taking Adderall , I have noticed a significantly larger amount of pre-ejaculatory fluid being released when I get aroused...sometimes even while my penis is soft. I had an argument with a partner the other day, because she was insisting that I came , even though I was quite certain I had not. Just prior to the actual ejaculation ...15 to 30 seconds...more pre-ejaculatory fluid seems to get produced than that which is actually ejaculated later. I m just wondering if this is cause for concern. Everything still seems to work ok.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012