Ejaculation lasts less, have burning sensation after sex. On partner kit. Is it infection?

hi i m rajesh, 1. earlier i last upto 45 mints during sex but now when ever wife starts enjoying I became too excited and realise semen . 2.when I go to my home usualy after 30-40 days, my wife want to concieve and she used to lay down after my ejaculation but after two or three days she faced burning sensation in her organ so i have to avoid sex. we used some parter kit medicine given by lady doctor but the problem is continue....do i have some infection?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013