Ejaculation during urination, on thinking about sex. How can I stop this?

hi doc i am 19 yrs old and i never do hand job but due to sexy dreams my sperm comes out and when i goes to toilet my sperm comes out. when i think about sexy girls talk about sex then my sperm comes out this is from 3 yrs .how could i stop this? my height is 5.8 and weight is 65 kg and even i have asked to my doctor about this she/he gave me the medicines to stop pimples ......but still when i think of sexy dream its comes out please tell me how to stop it!!! please......
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hallo
Thanks for your query.You have a uncontrolled ejaculation during sleep and on thinking about sexy girls,This is not abnormal at this age and it is due to psychological stimulation which is responsible for arousal and ejaculation.There is no medical treatment for this condition and it fades away itself over a period of time.