Ejaculation after fantasizing about sex, deteriorating health. How can I improve my health and will it affect sexual life?

ASSALAMUALIKUM. I THINK ABOUT SEXUAL DEEDS FROM THE PREVIOUS 5 YEARS AND FROM THEN I LOSE PREEJACULATE EVERYDAY. I LIKE A GIRL AND I WANT SEX WITH HER BUT I AM UNMARREID SO I HAVE TO SATISFY WITH THINKING ABOUT SEXUAL DEEDS .BUT FOR A LONG TIME I AM ACCUSTOMED WITH THANT THINKING AS A RESULT I LOSE PREEJACULATE IF I THINK OR TALK WITH THE GIRL THOUGH THE SUBJECT IS DIFFERENT. I CANT IMPROVE MY HEATH . MY HEIGHT IS 5 6.5 BUT WEIGHT IS 57KG. HOW CAAN I IMPROVE MY HEALTH CONDITION AND WILL IT AFFECT MY AFTER MARRIAGE SEXUAL RELATION WIH WIFE ?I TENSE MORE.PLEASE ANSWER ME.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
u shoul improve ur diet
Syp.benefeciale 1tsf for 1month
Tab.shelcal once a day for 1month
I think u sexuall activity will be better improve with improve in health