Ejaculation. Had discomfort, numbness, groin pain, cramps, abdominal pain, nausea. Done X ray. Help?

Hi. My name shah. I got problems last night. I had ejaculation due to masturbation, after awhile, i had symptoms like slight discomfort to the right groin, feel numbness on the right leg. Also cant sleep the whole night due to panic. And a some kind of cramp at the lower right abdomen which slight between the hip bone and pelvic muscle. Abit difficulty while peeing. And also nauseas because of the abdomen cramp. May I know this kind of symptoms trigger. I know its quite embarrasing about the masturbation. But all the symptoms right after ejaculation, isit normal? Because, I just went for x ray, blood test and urine test, and its says fine.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013