Ejaculated semen to sex worker mouth, sucked testicles. Will HIV transmits through saliva?

I am from India.I am really afraid and upset.I went to Dubai on business trip in may 2013 and stayed in hotel.I am married and honestly speaking very happy with my married life.I have one son.I do not know what happened at that night,i called for a sex worker,she was from Arab may be from Indonesia or Malaysia.I did not perform vaginal sex and backside sex(Anal) I had weared a condom and she sucked my penis only once.

Then i gave my testicles (My Balls) to her mouth.She sucked probably 30sec to one minutes.Then i washed it and start rubbing my penis in the middle of her breast.While rubbing continuously she came out her tongue and my penis urethra touched to her tongue with every rubbing.Suddenly my condom teared and urethra touched to her tongue,i ejaculated my semen from my own hands into her mouth.now i am afraid that may b i can get HIV virus because she sucked my testicles and my urethra touched to her tongue.May be from her saliva i can get HIV.I asked one doctor and he said yes saliva can transmit HIV,i am really really confused and depressed..Please provide me complete risk information.I am really sorry my English is not good because i am from South India (Kerala).
After this incident i felt very bad flu and fatigue also.But now all is under control.
Please awaiting your reply.
Peter.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013