Ejaculated semen doesn't stay in, comes out while coughing, laugh. Am I infertile ?

Hello, this sounds ridiculous but everytime my boyfriend ejaculates inside me his semen wont stay in, if i sit up, cough , laugh or move it falls out, and i ve tried keeping still and staying in the same position but they when i stand up it runs out of me, we have been trying for a baby for a while and we are scared incase he has a low sperm count or if i am infertile for his semen not to stay inside of me, please help!
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013