Ejaculated on partner's chest area after having protected sex. Will there be chance of pregnancy if it drips in vagina?

I ejeaculated on my girlfriends chest/ stomach area after having protected sex with a spermicidal condom but did not ejaculate in her. If it dripped down near the vaginal area, would there be a chance of pregnancy even though i had used a spermicidal condom and there would be spermicidal fluid in the vaginal area ? I wiped up the semen from her stomach but she said that some of it had dripped down the middle.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012