Ejaculated during body massage. Any chances of infecting HIV?

Hello, recently I visited an erotic massage parlour and she did not give me a body to body massage. She just gave a normal body massage with the body gel. Pre & post massage she also gave me a bath and cleaned my penis with soap. From outside she seemed clean and healthy. As the massage progressed, she started masturbating my penis and I ejaculated on her tummy. I checked whether her tummy had any cuts in the skin. They were not present. I did not check, but I did not notice any cuts on her hands or fingers. Do I have any chances of infecting with the HIV?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013