Either bitten or scratched by a dog. Given anti-tetanus. Anti rabies given. Help

hi good morning, my 5 year old kid, has been bite or scratch by the teeth of a 2months old puppy,im not really sure what happend but there is a scratch on his skin its very small, and my son told me that is bitten by the puppy, we already went to the doctor, and they give an anti- tetanus ,and they told me to observe my puppy 10 to 14days, I m really worried, but my son is ok he don t have fever , and my puppy is still playfull,he dont have yet a vaccune for anti rabies ,bec. the veterenarian adveiced to be vaccinated if hes 3 months old
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012