Eggs retrieved, few cysts present. Cramping, mood swings, tender breast, pregnancy test negative. Ovarian cyst?

Hi I had egg retrieval December 10th. Everything went fine. 12 eggs retrieved. However afterwards I had lots of cysts that the nurse said would go away by my next period. I had my period on December 22nd it was all normal. But all this month I ve had cramping, pelvic pain , thigh pain, mood swings, headaches tender breasts, milky discharge everyday and I m 3 days late on my period. I am not pregnant I took a test and it was negative. Could this still be the ovarian cysts? Should I go back to my doctor? I don t know.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013