Egg ruptured, had intercourse. Taking miprogen. Will I conceive?

Hello Doctor, On 11th Sep(17th day) the egg was ruptured and I have intercourse on 12,13,14,15,16,17 and 18 sep. Doctor advised me to take Miprogen tablet from 13 sep to 22 sep. Can you please let me whether I will conceive this month .Actually my period for this month is on 25 sep.When to do home pregnancy test if missed the period . Regards, S.Thamizharasi
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Home pregnancy test can become positive after 3-7 days of a missed period. If they are not positive in the first instance, you may repeat them after a couple of days as they are not so sensitive and sometimes fail to detect urine hCG levels if low. Blood tests detect pregnancy as soon as 6-8 days after ovulation. Since you have followed the stipulated schedule, there are chances that you could conceive in this cycle, but it would have been better if you had planned it two days earlier as you ovulated the day before. Please consult your doctor for further advice. Take care.