Egg retrieval done, positive pregnancy test, have brown spotting, cramps since use of utrogestan. Miscarriage?

Hi. I had egg retrieval 17 days ago. I had a positive pregnancy test 3 days ago. I am taking utrogestan 200mg vaginally two times per day. I have experienced quite a lot of brown spotting. It used to look like it was clumps of medication but there was a clump that was brown and looked like lining of uterine wall. I have had some pinky red spotting today and yesterday as well. Because of Christmas break I have not been able to see or speak to a doctor. There have been some cramps . I m worried this might be a miscarriage .
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer