Effects of doing heavy weight exercise without wearing proper supporter

I am 25 year olad unmarried boy. What is the effect of doing exerscise - (Heavy weight excerscise) without wearing proper supporter. I have gained my weight by doing such ecerscise but I think my supporter was not so perfect and that made my genitals weak.I was enjoying erection at any time for long time before, also enjoying the force of ejecuation, but from past 2 months I am very depressed, even a god porn can not help if I am standing, and if m sitting ok erection occurs but also get down soon, and in any position force of ejecuation is not there. I have stopped gyming, but gaining weight is very essential for me, stopped also mastubation. I am seeking some solution without any surgery or medicine, I want it just as before, Right now i m giving a good massage every day. this will surely make big problem after my marriage, so plz suggest solution. I just tried sex; we both wanted to have an intercorse; but my penis was not able to get inside due to improper erection; It was not able to stay straight; prior it was having so much strength but now my testicles pouch is not even get tight, it is lose, penis fall down. when i try to insert, it is bending out and cant get inside.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012
Hi ,
Doing sternous exercise causes increase in intra abdominal pressure which tends to protrusion of abdominal content to come out through opening (viz inner inguinal opening, femoral canal etc) which is closed through different mechanism of our body . The supporter causes extra support to that mechanism hence prevents herniation .
Now You are having erectile disfunction which has recently developed . It can be due to some pathology or pshycological and need to be diagnosed in your case and treated accordingly ( there is treatment for it). Herniation rarely causes this problem .
So in my opinion visit a urologist clinic for examination of herniation and erectile dysfunction and always wear supporters before goin to gym .

Hope this ll help

Thanks n regards