Effects of bath salts while being pregnant

Hi, I am wondering clearly out of curiosity about the effects of bath salts while being pregnant . I m currently 27 weeks and 1 day. My husband is trying them for the first time and I was wondering if it was safe ish for me to also try it along with him and what the risks are for the unborn baby.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011
  Anonymous's Response
you shouldnt put any drug in your body legal or not while pregnant! its parents like you that put your child into a effed up situation early in life. dont make your child a future statistic or dont have children at all!
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.Why should any bath salt have any bad effect on your baby? As far as it is being used externally and you are not ingesting any salt you should not have any problem with them.Good luck.
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
it is not advisable to try this during pregnancy for the well being of the foetus

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.