Effect of tab UbiCar

I want to know effect of tab UbiCar ? I m diabetic patient n Dr advice to take for leg pain pl. answer for it.
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
I want to know effect of tab UbiCar? I m diabetic patient n dr advice to take for leg pain pl. answer for it.
Diabetologist Dr. Sudharshan's  Response
Hi Smitha,

Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,

Ubicar is given for muscular cramps, it will help if u have cramp, many of my diabetic patients are benefited.

Hope I have answered ur question

regards
Psychiatrist Dr. Alok Ranjan's  Response
LEG PAIN IN DIBETIC PATIENT SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.ONE MAJOR EFFECT OF DIABETES IS DIABETIC FOOT OR NEUROPATHY.THE PRIMARY AIM IN DIABETIC FOOT CARE IS TO MAINTAIN REGULARLY THE BLOOD GLUSOCE NORMAL.
FOOT CARE BY PROPER INSPECTION OF FOOT/LEG BY OWN AND RULING OUT CUTS/ABRATION IS REQUIRED.
UBICAR IS A MUSCULAR RELAXANT WHICH MAY NOT WORK WELL IN THESE NEUROPATHIES SO OPIOD TYPE ANALGESIC AND RELAXANT LIKE PREGABLIN WITH METHYLCOBALAMIN MAY BE USED.
UNIBAR SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED IF THERE IS DIABETIC NEPHROPATHY,MOSLY IN LONG TERM TREATMENT.
HOWEVER TREATMANT FOR SHORT TERM IS APPERANTLY SAFE,REDUCED DOSES ADVICIBLE.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.