Effect of passive smoke of pot on a child

My child at age 1 was in a car an exposed to second hand pot smoke . the windows were rolled down and there was a blanket over their car seat. The exposure was minimal and only lasted for 5 minutes. Would that harm them or affect their development.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012

Thanks for your query. If what you describe are the true facts and it is only a one time exposure then be rest assured it is not going to affect your child. However, I recommend that this should not be repeated. Repeated exposures shall certainly have harmful effects on the child.

With best wishes.