welcome to healthcaremagic
There are often no symptoms in the first 24 hours following overdose, although there may be mild nausea and vomiting. In a large overdose liver function deteriorates leading to jaundice, confusion, and loss of consciousness
. Death is rare but when it occurs it is due to liver failure
Immediate treatment should be done for you
Not being late ANTIDOTE shlould be administrator for preventing liver from detoriating
why did you took so much tab? any reason.recommended adult single dose of paracetamol is two standard 500 mg tablets.
the common threshold for liver damage
to occur from a single paracetamol overdose is 15 gms (30 tablets) and assume liver damage could occur at a single overdose of 24 standard tablets or 150 mg/kg body weight.
Dont be late