Effect of excessive masturbation

I just want to know the harm of excessive masturbation as i am in practice of doing it daily.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear excess of every thing is bad. Ayurveda believes shukra is the last thing in the sequencce to be formed of what so ever we eat. First ahar ras is formed then rakt, then maans, then medh, then ashthi, then majha, and lastly shukra is formed. This is the vital that brahmcharis preserve to increase OJH i.e. reddish glow of face. Adopting this at a tender age is much more harmful just like squeezing unripe lemon yeilds no juice. It may also involve your psychology towards sex also.