Efemoline and vigamox prescribed for corneal infection. Blurred vision after stopping tobradex drops. Is it normal?

hi, before a month ago, i had an infection in my left eye a , it took my eye over a month to get better, the doctor describe for me Efemoline and Vigamox drops .but it did not get better .So i went to another doctor . she stopped the drops and give me TobraDex drop and she told me i have infection in my cornea . and my eye did became better after 2 weeks of using the drop . I thought it is fine and i stopped using the drop but few days back i noticed my left eye vision has gone blurred. So please is this blurred vision temporary and would get better by days. Please comment , is it normal? it is really uncomfortable and i can read with my left eye ???please help
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013