Edges of labia minora purple in colour, blister in the mouth, white spot on the lower lip. What could these be?

I have recently noticed that the edges of my labia minora are now purplish in color. I have also noticed a small blister , almost clear in color, towards the back of my mouth, as well as a small white spot on the center of my lower lip . I have no symptoms of anything, rather than just the unpleasant sight of them. I am very curious as to what these could be, if they re something to worry about or not. Any advice is very much appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012