Edema, intense pain on the legs with constant urge to urinate. Is it related?

Hey.....i would like to ask you a query..., my name is akshaya... My grandmother has been suffering from Edema for the past 2 years almost...we have been referring to an orthopaedic surgeon first it was diagnosed as she has arthritis ...then later the doctors figured out that it was edema...its restricted to both her is terribly painful...and and now...for the past 15 days...she has been having a constant urge for urination s almost after every hour...what must we do...?? Is this in any way linked to edema...? I would also like to know if we must consult an urologist at once.....? She s a beneficiary of the BHEL panel...but there are many surgeon(urologists)...but we havent been able to find any urologist registered...
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012