Edema in legs. Urinalysis shows high protein and ketones. Done hysterectomy. Next step?

I have had edema in my lower extremities, with 2+ in legs, I have done a urinalysis while at work (I am a nurse), it consistently shows high protein, ketones , I have had Lasix for 3 days the swelling goes down but quickly returns. My heart rate stays around 100 s-114 s for the past year. I have had a hysterectomy 3 years ago, no hormones, then my thyroid became hypo- still is not regulated on synthroid. I do not urinate much even with drinking. I have talked with my Dr, but nothing more has been done. Not sure what to ask for, or what the next/first step should be
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013