Edema, frequent sneezing, diagnosed with mild hearing loss. Prescribed disprin, montair 4, azelpo. Suggestions?

Dr, I had edima due to prolong standing/sitting while working in a Food industry making indian fried salty namkin mixtures where lot of edible oil was used. I was prescribed medication which included Disprin 2 tab 3 times for a month.
after i worked for 9 months in cold area where i used to get frequent cold due to my ears used to get blocked. After closing nose and filling air , ear would get open.
Slowly i found that after filling air right ear was not opening.i got checked with ENT specialist. the dignosed mild hearing loss in both the ear . As i have to attened meetings and was difficult to listen i started using hearing aids.
after some time i got problem with throat also. Now after using Montair 4 and Azelpo i got relief from the throat problem. But i get heavy sneezing no sooner i getup from the bed in night or in morning. also finding reduction in audiobility.. ENT specialist says nothing can be done for hearing. hearing nerves are getting dry and Bones are fused. After consulting many ENT specialist still problem remaines same.
Frequent sneezing and hearing loss. Please advise me what shall i do.
My name is jitendra, E mail ID, YYYY@YYYY , I am based at lucknow in India. Frequent travalling by air, Taxi and train is part of job. My age is 54 years, weight 85 kgs. By profession i am Food technologist. If not travalling i have to sit on computer for 8-10 houres.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013