Eczema worsened due to the use of lamotrigine. Fever, itching on the skin. Need cure

Hello,, I stopped taking Lamotrigine at the beginning of November last year, and I am concerned that this has worsened my eczema , which I have suffered from for several years. I get periods of hot/ cold feverishness and intense irritation in my skin, and it breaks out into red blotches on my torso. It happens very quickly even without my scratching . I use eumovate on the affected areas for a period of several days at a time, but I find now that I manage only arounr one or two days without eumovate before the eczema breaks out again. Do you have any advice please? Thank you. Ian.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013