Eczema, spread to lower arms, itchy and patchy scalp, keratosis, early stage of skin cancer. What is it?

I'm 62 years old and have recently (past year) developed seriously aggravating eczema on my lower legs (ankles) and now it has spread to the lower arms. A dermatologist diagnosed it. I've had allergies all my life. Also, an itshy/patchy scalp condition which most of my siblings also have. Many of us have dealt with keratosis and early stages of skin cancer. This past year the ankle area was so inflammed I was perscribed oral steroids. My legs and arms are so itchy that it's almost life altering. I'm using special mild soaps and ointments which do help. Are there any foods or diets that could help? Antioxidants? Immune system boosters? This past few years have been stressful: aging mother, uncle dying, I run a farm animal sanctuary, sister with breast cancer etc. Can these issues be a trigger? Just trying to get a grip on getting better. Any advise is appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013