Eczema on top of feet, cracks, pain. Using surfaz steroid based cream. Permanent cure?

Hi my mother is suffering with eczema since child... it only comes on top of both foot and grows immediately in 2-3 days & cracks/ pains when she stops applying cream. Recently she is using surfaz cream precribed bt Dr, while earlier used steriod based treated immdtly, skin become very thin but after stopping it is getting repeated after a month. being steriod based cream, we suggested to stop using it continuously. Is there any permenant solution / prevention care to it.??
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013