Eczema on foot, advised wearing socks. Unable to wear, boils with itching. Any permanent solution?

Hi, I am Sabyasachi Sengupta. I have had problems with Eczema on my foot since my childhood which is why doctor suggested that I should wear cotton socks. Over the years, the problem had different manifestations. Currently I am unable to wear socks even for a day because whenever I am back at home after 10 hours or so, I have boils all over my foot accompanied by intense itching. The boils sometimes burst emitting sticky fluid. I am currently on Omnacotil 40, cefadrox 500 and teczine 10. Is there a permanent solution? I am slightly diabetic by the way.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012