Eczema on buttocks, behind knee, itching, wheezing, rashes. Treatment?

I am 19 years old. I have been having eczema from my buttocks down to the back of my knee for over 15 years now. It is so bad i can t stop itching and everytime i itch, it starts bleeding, when the flakes come off. I have been told by the 1000s of doctors i have consulted that this is because i had wheeze when i was young, and since it has stopped, it has turned to this kind of an ecxema. Every doctor gives me the same set of medication. The rash goes off when applied, but comes back when it is stopped. I need to get rid of this permanently. I am fedup of using medication for more than 10 years now and to see no result.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012