Eczema like rash patches on arms, face and upper torso, spreading. Using Triamcinolone. Tiny bump on thigh. Related ?

My 7 year old daughter has ecsema like rashy patches on her wrists, arms, face, and her upper torso. Treating with Triamcinolone .025% cream twice per day since Friday with little change, seems to slowly spread up her forearms a little each day. Tonight she discovered about a penny size red bump on her inner thigh that is painful to the touch. It doesn t have a center, doesn t appear to be a bite. Could the two be related? Should I take her for a follow up since we discovered the lump tonight and she went to the Dr. on Friday?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012